- ECE 212: Fundamentals of Logic Design
- ECE 463/563: Microprocessor Architecture
- ECE 721: Advanced Microarchitecture
ECE 721 is the Advanced Microarchitecture follow-on of ECE 563 (formerly ECE 521):
- in-depth coverage of superscalar microarchitecture, followed by new microarchitecture paradigms;
- content delivered by lectures and conference papers;
- knowledge tested through quizzes, midterm exam, and final exam;
- hands-on experience gained through C++ simulator projects using 721sim.
- ECE 792 (046): Quantum Computer Architecture
This experimental course (I learned alongside students) consolidates the essential mathematics for quantum circuit analysis
and synthesis. Thus, I approached it as the quantum circuit equivalent of ECE 212 "Fundamentals of Logic Design".