309 Mann Hall
Campus Box 7908
Raleigh, NC 27695
ranji @ ncsu . edu
How to get to campus & Mann Hall...
Detailed driving directions to the Visitor Parking Lot from RDU Airport
- From the airport, follow signs for Rt. 40 East. Once on Route 40, look for signs
for Wade Ave. The highway will split - stay to the right, following signs which say
Wade Ave., Raleigh.
- Soon you will begin to come to traffic lights. Make a right at the fourth (or 5th)
traffic light which will be Dixie Trail.
- Follow Dixie Trail to the end and make a left onto Hillsborough St. - you are now
- After passing most of campus and the bell tower, turn
right onto Pullen Dr.
- Follow Pullen Dr. to Dunn Ave (2nd right after the roundabout--traffic circle), and
take a right. The Visitor Parking (for a modest fee) is in the lower level of the parking deck.
- [Trun right on Stinson Dr at the roundabout if you need to go to the vistor
information booth, where you may get directions to the visitor parking lot
and a copy of the campus map.]
- To reach Mann Hall, walk along the path shown in the map above.
- Go LEFT on Dunn Ave
- In front of the Reynolds Coliseum, turn RIGHT, and follow the walkway through the tunnel
- When out of the tunnel, bear right and go up the steps
- Mann Hall is on the left across the street when you get to the top of the set of steps
- You can enter from the back door or go around the building to get to the front door